This page contains information, research, helpful links, consent and confidentiality forms, and other information that you might find supportive during your time working with enVision Coaching & Psychology.
enVision Coaching & Psychology strictly provides this information as a adjunct to it’s services, workshops and sessions.
If you are a previous client and you would like to enquire about specific techniques and strategies covered in your work with enVision Coaching & Psychology, you are welcome to do so by contacting us now.
What is Mindfulness.pdf
- Anything on Dan Siegel, Bruce Perry, John Gottman, Ian McGilchrist and Steve Biddulph.
- The Danish Way of Parenting: What the Happiest People in the World Know About (Iben Dissing Sandahl and Jessica Joelle Alexander, 2014)
- Gawler, I (1999). Peace of Mind. Hill of Content Publishing Company: Melbourne, Australia
- Gawler, I (2003). The Creative Power of Imagery: A Practical Guide to the Workings of Your Mind. Hill of Content Publishing Company: Melbourne, Australia
- Moore, T (2009). A Life at Work: The Joy of Discovering What You Were Born to Do. Piatkus Books: London, UK.
- Sharma, R. S. (1998). The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Spiritual Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny. HarperPerennial: Canada
National MH Survey 2007.pdf