Coming to see a psychologist is an important decision. enVision Coaching & Psychology is dedicated to helping you feel comfortable for your first or continuing impression of psychological therapy.
What to Expect?
The first session is about getting to know one another and giving you a psychological understanding about your situation. We will develop focused goals for your therapy to ensure you get what you need out of the sessions. Our aim is to help you feel empowered and understood, and from there, teach you effective skills to maintain the life you want to live.
Fees and Medicare Rebates in Australia:
For those who are referred by their GP under a mental health plan, you may be eligible for a rebate from Medicare. Our payment systems offer the convenience of Medicare Easyclaim.
Therapies we offer face to face or via online video conference:
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) Therapy
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
• Family Systems Therapy
• Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
• Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
• Mindfulness and Meditation based therapies including walking sessions and group sessions
• Body and Brain Based Therapy including Sensorimotor Psychotherapy and biofeedback
Areas of Specialty for Individuals and Families:
• Anxiety Disorders and PTSD
• Dissociation Disorders
• Depression including Post Natal Depression
• Stress and Burnout
• Workplace issues
• Attachment and Trauma
• Self esteem
• Chronic Pain
• Personality Disorder